Marriage Certificate Attestation from Argentina Embassy
IFINITYGRO is one of the trusted companies for the collection and submission of Marriage certificate attestation from the Argentina Embassy in New Delhi, India. We assist with the state HRD attestation, MEA attestation, and embassy legalization for your India-issued documents to be used in Argentina country. Get through with us for a genuine and excellent attestation services from Argentina Embassy.
When a person is planning go to Argentina country with his/her family. Marriage Certificate needs to be attested by the Argentina Embassy or Consulate present in India for family visa or dependent visa. We render all the information about the Argentina attestation process in a precious way through call or email, so please contact our IFINITYGRO query department as soon as possible.
There are two types of legalization processes for Argentina country for marriage certificate:
Quicker process and another one is overlong process. Both the processes are mentioned below: —
Marriage certificate attestation process for Argentina
- Marriage certificate Notarization from New Delhi.
- Authentication by the SDM / Sub-Divisional Magistrate, New Delhi.
- Marriage Certificate Attestation by the Ministry of External Affairs, New Delhi (MEA) in India
- Finally, Marriage Certificate Legalization from the Argentina Embassy, New Delhi in India.
How much time to take marriage certificate attestation from the Argentina Embassy?
Maximum embassies take 7 to 10 working days. Notarization, SDM, and MEA attestation take two working days after that time depending on the Argentina Embassy, New Delhi in India.
Overlong process for marriage certificate attestation from Argentina Embassy, New Delhi
- Marriage certificate Authenticate by the state education department (HRD / department of higher education) HRD attestation takes 30 to 35 working days buy you.
- Attestation from ministry of external affairs, New Delhi (MEA) in India. Time takes two working days.
- Finally, Marriage certificate legalization from the Argentina Embassy, New Delhi in India. The time depends on the embassy.
What are the documents required for a Marriage certificate attestation for Argentina country?
- Original Marriage certificate
- Clear Passport Copy (1st, last, and passport officer signed page) of the husband and wife both.