Degree Certificate Attestation for Malaysia
INFINITYGRO is one of the trusted companies for the collection and submission of educational documents like degree certificate attestation from the Malaysia Embassy in New Delhi, India. We assist with the state HRD attestation, MEA attestation, and embassy legalization or legalization for your India-issued documents to be used in Malaysia . Get through with us for a genuine and excellent Malaysia Embassy attestation services.
When a person is planning to go to Malaysia for a job or higher study purposes, his/her Indian Issued Degree Certificate need to be attested by the Malaysia Embassy or Consulate present in India. We render all the information about the Malaysia attestation process in a precious way through call or email, so please contact our department as soon as possible.
There are two types of attestation processes for Malaysia :
Faster process and another one is a lengthy process. Both the processes are mentioned below: —
We are providing you the detailed degree certificate attestation process for Malaysia Embassy.
- Notarization from New Delhi.
- Attestation by the SDM / Sub-Divisional Magistrate, New Delhi.
- Degree Certificate Attestation by the Ministry of External Affairs, New Delhi (MEA) in India
- Finally, Degree Certificate Legalization from the Malaysia Embassy, New Delhi in India.
Time for the whole process of degree certificate attestation for Malaysia .
Maximum embassies take 7 to 15 working days. Notarization, SDM, and MEA attestation take two working days after that time depending on the Malaysia Embassy, New Delhi in India.
Degree Certificate Attestation process from Malaysia Embassy, New Delhi
- Authenticate by the State Education Department (HRD / Department of Higher Education) HRD attestation takes 30 to 35 working days buy yourself.
- Attestation from Ministry of External Affairs, New Delhi (MEA) in India. It takes two working days.
- Finally, Degree Certificate Legalization from the Malaysia Embassy, New Delhi in India. The time depends on the Embassy.
What are the documents required for a degree certificate attestation for Malaysia country?
- Original degree certificate
- All semester Mark sheet Copy
- Two Passport size Photo
- Form with signature field
- Offer letter soft copy
- Clear Passport Copy (1st, last, and passport officer signed page)
Type of Certificate Legalization from Malaysia Embassy or Consulate in India
Degree Certificate list attestation from Malaysia Embassy MBA Degree Certificate, MBBS Degree Certificate, MCA Degree Certificate, MD Degree Certificate, ME Degree Certificate, Medical Degree Certificate, MS Degree Certificate, NTC Degree Certificate, M. Tech Degree Certificate, M.Com Degree Certificate, M. Ed Degree Certificate, M. Sc Degree Certificate, MA Degree Certificate, Marksheet, SSC Certificate, HCC Certificate, Transcript Certificate, 10th Certificate, 12th Certificate Diploma Certificate, Computer Diploma Certificate, etc.
Degree Certificates attestation from the Malaysia Embassy like the AMIE Degree Certificate, B. Com Degree Certificate, B. Ed Degree Certificate, B.Sc. Nursing Degree Certificate, B. Tech Degree Certificate, BA Degree Certificate, BBA Degree Certificate, BCA Degree Certificate, B.Sc. Degree Certificate, CA Degree Certificate, PhD Degree Certificate, BDS Degree Certificate, BE Degree Certificate, etc.